What is JAMP?
The Joint Admission Medical Program (JAMP) is a special program created by the Texas Legislature to support and encourage highly qualified, economically disadvantaged students pursuing a medical education.
New to JAMP? Start Here
Since 2003, JAMP has been helping highly qualified, economically disadvantaged students achieve their dreams with:
- Support through undergraduate scholarships and summer stipends
- Placement into JAMP Summer Internship experiences
- Hands-on experience through clinical enrichment opportunities
- Comprehensive, multi-phase MCAT preparation program
- Personal and professional development through dedicated mentoring
- Guaranteed admission to a Texas medical school if all criteria are met
- Scholarships to attend medical school
Want to See if You Qualify?
Before you apply, you’ll need to learn more about the students we serve and see if you’re eligible.